- Converts almost any container into a hummingbird feeder
- Red tip is attractive to hummingbirds
- Rubber stopper is tapered for a tight fit
- Simple design makes this an easy craft project
- Terrific and easy project for scout groups, schools, church groups, etc.
BRAND NEW, NEVER USED!
Wholesale Lot of 12
Hummingbird Feeder Tubes
Make your own hummingbird feeders inexpensively!
Use any type bottle, jar or other container for liquid. All you need is an opening into which you push the rubber stopper on the feeder tube. The stopper is tapered and measures 1" at the top and 5/8" at the bottom.
The curved plastic tube has a red tip to attract hummingbirds. Ceramists and Potters will find these feeder tubes perfect for completing a handmade feeder. For the crafts-minded person, plastic soda bottles make excellent containers. You can also use glass jars with lids. Just drill a hole in the lid and insert the feeder.
**Important: make sure that the rubber stopper fits tightly into your container to prevent leakage at the tip.
You get a total of 12 feeder inserts in this offer, each one consisting of a transparent feeder tube, a red cap with feeding hole and a rubber stopper. They are assembled and ready to use.